It’s officially summertime!! Summer means enjoying your backyard!! Now is the time to dust of the BBQ and to start entertaining. Of course, if you are going to entertain you really want to impress your friends with a beautiful lawn.
Is this a picture of your lawn??
If it is, it might be time to call in a professional like Stuart Silk from Coochie HydroGreen Lawn Services. Stuart is a lovely local man who will come to your house and provide a free lawn assessment. Coochie HydroGreen Lawn Services will maintain and repair your existing lawn or turf.
Don’t waste your time and energy rushing off to the nearest hardware store to buy the expensive fertilizer and chemicals you need to make your lawn come to life, simply call Stuart to give you a free quote for Coochie HydroGreen Lawn services. Coochie HydroGreen will maintain and repair your existing lawn or turf. Stuart will be able to advise you on the best treatment for your lawn and provide you with tips and advice on how to keep your lawn looking good.
The Coochie HydroGreen liquid lawn treatment provides you with a healthy, weed and grub free lawn all year round. With a Coochie cared for lawn you will be the envy of the street!!
We asked Stuart to look at ITC’s lawn in Lane Cove. Stuart was so nice and diplomatic. Stuart pointed out to ITC that our lawn was in fact all weed. So before we can maintain a lawn, we actually need to plant a lawn. ITC respected the fact that Stuart was so honest with me (yep sometimes the truth hurts!!)
Here are two testimonials (one of them from a Lane Cove Local) about their lawn journey (I know it sounds like they have been on a reality show called The Lawn Factor or The Lawn!!)
“We first used Coochie Hydrogreen when we moved into our new house and the lawn was full of clover, winter grass and bindiis. In the space of only 5 months, Stuart has improved the quality of our lawn dramatically. The grass is now weed and pest free and thick and green. In my opinion, weed control is the best part of the Coochie offering as I no longer waste time or money on buying and applying fertilising products from the hardware store. Stuart is friendly, open to questions and a very reliable tradesperson. I have no hesitation in recommending his services to others.”
“We have been happy customers of Coochie Hydrogreen Lane Cove for several years now. Our lawn has never looked better. The weeds have disappeared and the grass is green and lush. Stuart is knowledgeable, prompt and polite and is a pleasure to deal with. We have referred him to family and friends who have all had the same positive results.”
Here are some FAQ’s that people typically ask Stuart:
How much does a lawn service cost?
Coochie offers a free 10 Point lawn assessment and advice to determine the individual lawn’s needs. The cost of a service depends on lawn size and the type of problems the lawn has such as weeds, disease or grubs.
How does Coochie save water and time?
Water: Coochie saves water by reducing your lawns watering requirements. Coochie use approved water saving techniques, including wetting agents, soil conditioners and liquid fertilizers to ensure your property’s lawn is green and healthy.
Time: No more buying, storing, mixing or applying expensive and messy fertilizers and other lawn care products. Coochie will supply and apply all necessary products and materials.
Does Coochie HydroGreen mow lawns?
No, you still need to mow and water your lawn.
Why is important to have a healthy lawn?
- A good, fine textured lawn has at least 10,000 shoots and over 5,000,000km of roots per square metre.
- Roots make up 90% of the weight of grass plants in the lawn.
- Turfgrass acts as a natural filter by reducing pollution by purifying the water as it passes through the root zone.
- 250m² of lawn can absorb CO² from the atmosphere and release enough oxygen for a family of four.
- Turf is four times more effective than a hay field in controlling erosion.
- Sediment losses from turfed areas are 10 times less than from straw covered areas.
- Runoff from Turfed areas will take at least 28 times longer than the most popular erosion control materials.
- Turfgrass traps and removes dust and dirt from the air.
- On a hot day, a grass lawn will be at least 15°C cooler than asphalt and 8°C cooler than bare soil.
- The lawn is also effective in reducing noise. In laboratory studies, turfgrass proved to be more sound absorbent than a heavy carpet or felt pad.
- An average size lawn of a house has the cooling effect of about 9 tonnes of air conditioning.
Source: ©The State of Queensland, Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation, 2011
Please call 1800 245 955 to arrange your free inspection.
Web address: www.coochie.com.au
This is a sponsored blog (to keep Mr ITC happy). ITC prides itself on only recommending services they would use or supporting start-up business and community events (which are always free to list on ITC). Thank you for supporting ITC.