Last year in our Lane Cove Survey, our Facebook Fans voted Zjoosh as their favourite store in Lane Cove. Many of you will be aware that Zjoosh sells fabulous accessories, jewellery, scarves and clothing. Did you know they also sell a stylish range of homewares and tablewares? So not only can you Zjoohyourlook, but you can also Zjooshyourlife.
If you love entertaining, you probably also love a beautifully styled table.The way a table is set contributes to the ambiance of a meal as much as the food and wine. Here are five tips for a beautifully styled table:
- When setting a beautiful table start with white dishware and then bring in colors with your, tablecloth, napkins, accessories and florals;
- Although flowers make a great statement, you can mix up your table display with potted plants, fresh herbs or fruit and vegetable displays (kale or purple cauliflower look amazing);
- Add candles to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere — candles will also cast a fabulous glow;
- Don’t block your guest’s view with high floral displays – keep them low; and
- Set the table the night before. This will leave you more time on the day to concentrate on preparing the meal.
Below is a perfect example of adding style and colour by using Cutipol cutlery. Cutipol is a world-class European cutlery brand renowned for its impeccable selection of raw materials and close study of ergonomic shapes. It is elegant and minimalistic with an ethos entrenched in purity, thoughtful design and subtle perfection. This range is available at Zjoosh in store or online.
The candle below looks gorgeous in Zjoosh’s Silver Candle Stand.
If your dinner party is a special occasion, and you don’t have enough chairs for the number of guests, don’t panic. It would be a shame to offset a beautifully styled table with mismatched chairs. A solution is to hire matching chairs. You can hire these beautiful french cross backed chairs from Walkers Party HIre North Shore (they are conveniently located in Lane Cove West Business Park).
Zjoosh is a Lane Cove Success story. Zjoosh has a thriving online business, wholesaling business and 7 bricks and mortar stores (with some new stores either just opened or opening soon). However it all started in Lane Cove where Kellie Rigney lives with her husband, Wayne, and their four children.
In addition to tableware, Zjoosh stocks cushions, decorative items, candles, faux flowers, a rattan range, jewellery boxes, photo frames, a high tea range and much more. With Mother’s Day on the horizon just ask your partner for a gift voucher and then you can go crazy buying whatever you want.
We love interviewing Lane Cove people or people with a strong Lane Cove connection, if you know anyone we should interview, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a question about Lane Cove you are dying to have answered? Please send us an email at email@example.com