We have put together your guide to Christmas Carols in Lane Cove. You have a few choices if you want to join in and have a singalong. Unfortunately, there are two Christmas Carols scheduled for the 10th December 2017.
The combined churches of Lane Cove are holding their Carols in the Plaza on
Sunday 10 December, from 7:00 pm, Lane Cove Plaza.
Grab a bite to eat, then grab a patch to sit on in the plaza. Bring your blanket. Candles are available to buy and all proceeds go to charity.
The carols are accompanied by the Lane Cove Concert Band. Santa Claus comes and usually makes a big entrance on a Harley.
Carols in the Park
Note- In the event of wet weather, this event will be held in the St Andrew’s Church building in Lane Cove.
Choristers Christmas Concert
Celebrate Christmas with the Lane Cove Chorister’s Concert Thursday 14 December, 11:00 am, Living and Learning Centre. Morning tea from 10:30 am.
Bookings essential: 9911 3591.
Christmas Carols in the Lane Cove Library
La Voce Community Choir will fill the Lane Cove Library with the sound of music. You will hear your favourite carols and some Aussie Carols – Deck the Sheds with Bits of Wattle.Mark Thursday 14th December, 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm in your diary.
Christmas Carol Night
Join the Metropolitan Baptist Church to sing traditional carols and to hear the Christmas story. Refreshments will be served on 17 December 2017 at 6.00 to 7.30 pm.
- Christmas Gift Guide;
- Light Up Lane Cove (with a link to the online map);
- Ultimate Guide to Christmas in Lane Cove;
- Where to Buy Fresh Christmas Trees in Lane Cove;
- Festive Food Ideas;
- Where to Find a Doctor On Christmas Day and more.
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)