Do you love running? We have tips for all Lane Cove Runners.
Do you like a challenge? Our local running expert Andy Smith has put together a list of top hill runs in Lane Cove. Find out all about some great hill runs here.
Bush Trail Running
Do you want to run along some of Lane Cove’s beautiful bush runs. Andy Smith has put together a list of bush trail runs here.
If you want to run with a group and also look at improving your personal best time, then joining Park Run might be the solution for you. It’s a free, timed 5km, volunteer-led event that you can walk, jog, or run. People now plan their holidays around parkrun locations! Register once, print out your barcode, and that works at any parkrun around the world. The closest parkrun to Lane Cove is the Willoughby parkrun and quite a few Lane Cove residents go every Saturday morning. You can find out more here.
Lane Cove Runners
There is a Lane Cove Running Group on Facebook and you can join the group here.
Lane Cove Fun Run
The annual Lane Cove Fun Run is run every year in September. It is a great day for the serious runner and the not so serious runner. You can find out more here. Our cover photo shows last year’s fun run.
Tips For Preparing for a Fun Run
It can be easy to get injured if you are not prepared. Lane Cove Physiotherapy has put together some tips to help you prepare for a fun run here. If you do suffer an injury, the Sports Injury Clinic at Lane Cove Physiotherapy is held every Monday night, further info here.
So run Lane Cove run.
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)