Put down those screens and recharge your batteries the old fashioned way. If you fancy a bit of table tennis, volleyball, bocce, giant chess and more pop along to the Games in the Park in Helen Street Reserve on Sunday 28th October 2018.
In addition to the above there will be
- a magician (a show plus some wandering tricks);
- a face painter;
- clay modelling;
- rock painting;
- Coffee Van; and
- Community stalls (Lane Cove Early Learning Centre, Lane Cove Food Coop (free apples), the Meeting House playgroup, Cove Craft, Lane Cove Theatre Company).
Young and old are welcome to join in or simply watch. It’s free and friendly, so just turn up and you will be invited to participate.
The Games in the Park is an initiative of the Lane Cove Community Chaplaincy. Its all about engaging the local community and bringing people together.
If you enjoy some outdoor games, then why not come along and have some fun?
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at email@example.com
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)