Put down those screens and recharge your batteries the old fashioned way. If you fancy a bit of table tennis, volleyball, bocce, giant chess and more pop along to the Games in the Park in Helen Street Reserve on Sunday 31 March 2019.
The fun and games are free but if you would like to make a small donation to those suffering from the terrible floods and after-effects of Cyclone Idai in Mozambique (via World Vision). Opportunities to donate will be given.
Celebrate Neighbour Day by bringing your neighbours along to Games In the Park.
It’s Never Dull
Games in the Park is never dull! You can play or be involved in:
- table tennis,
- giant chess,
- kids soccer equipment available,
- face painting,
- ice cream (yes ice cream)
But wait there’s more…….
This time F45 Training Artarmon will join Games in the Park for a 45 minute outdoor workout to increase strength and fitness.
|let the games begin! Table tennis, badminton, giant chess, cricket, bocce, kids’ soccer equipment available|
|3.00 pm||Easter Craft Activities for Primary Kids|
|3.30 pm – 4.15 pm||F45 Fitness Artarmon circuit with trainers on hand to guide you (no experience required – more suited to adults/teens).|
|4.15 pm||Ice creams!! (by donation to Moxambique|
|4.30 pm – 5.30 pm||Games for Pre Schoolers learn to play hopscotch and help make works of art|
|5.30 pm||Pack Up|
Don’t forget water bottle, hat, towel and sunscreen! And some cash to donate to Beyond Blue.
Young and old are welcome to join in or simply watch. It’s free and friendly, so just turn up and you will be invited to participate.
The Games in the Park is an initiative of the Lane Cove Community Chaplaincy. Its all about engaging the local community and bringing people together.
If you enjoy some outdoor games, then why not come along and have some fun?
Games will proceed if it’s just a shower or two, but cancel for heavy rain.
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at email@example.com
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)