Burns Bay Medical Centre
Burns Bay Medical Centre is a fully accredited, traditional family GP clinic based in Lane Cove, NSW.
As medical practitioners, by getting to know you and your family, we can help not only treat your illnesses, but also understand the effects ‘you’ have on your illness and the effects the illness has on you and those around you. Our aim is to treat you as a whole person, not just an isolated illness. We are also committed to upholding the AMA code of ethics.
We are an AGPAL Accredited General Practice. General practice accreditation is independent recognition that this practice is committed to delivering safe and high quality health care to our patients by complying with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) Standards for General Practices.
AGPAL Accreditation helps you to know your doctor and practice team are committed to delivering high quality health care in a safe environment.
This means your practice team:
- can clearly identify who you are
- educates you about your health needs
- protects your privacy
- appropriately maintains your health records by clinical team members
- stays informed about current quality health care
- continuously looks at ways to improve, and
- is committed to your health care.