The Lane Cove Golf Club (formerly Lane Cove Country Club) is situated on a 9 hole public golf course (with 2 alternate greens and tees) located between Lane Cove and Longueville on the lower north shore of Sydney. Set in a bush location idyllic for golf, the course offers something for players of all abilities.
New members are very welcome. There is a special 3 month trial membership that offers play in all competitions and an official Golf Australia handicap. Call 02 9427 6631 or simply pop into the Club to complete a membership form.
Lane Cove Golf Club isn’t just about golf. The Club offers an affordable, versatile and memorable setting for both golfing and non-golfing events. We are registered as a COVID Safe business and are committed to keeping guests safe and well when visiting our premises.
We welcome birthday parties for all ages including 18th and 21st functions, engagement and wedding parties, trivia nights, social and hobby groups, conferences, meetings, AGMs, wakes and much more!
- Seating for up to 170 guests across three indoor rooms and an adjacent outdoor deck
- Four hours room hire including bar staff and set up
- A dedicated Functions Co-ordinator to assist with event planning
- A licenced venue with the option to tailor a drinks package for your event
- A variety of catering options with the choice to self-cater or appoint an external caterer
- Complimentary use of audio visual equipment and WiFi
- Free off-street parking including disabled access and amenities
If you are interested in booking Lane Cove Golf Club for your special event we would be delighted to assist you. Venue inspections are welcome by appointment, to arrange a time please call 02 9427 6631, send an email to [email protected] or visit our website here: https://www.lanecovegolfclub.com.au/cms/functions-venue-hire/
The Golf Club is also home to Tee 4 Two a BBQ/Cafe open from Thursdays to Sundays. Dave Martin looks after members and guests with delicious hamburgers, sandwiches, barista coffee and more.
Lane Cove Golf Club – we’re Lane Cove’s best kept little secret, come see for your self!