Stringybark Learning Centre
Stringybark Learning Centre aims to create an indoor and outdoor environment that is natural, inviting, inclusive and rich in possibilities; one that reflects the local community, educators and families who use the service.
We provide high quality child care by a team of qualified early childhood educators. Our service will cater to all children from 2 to 6 years of age.
We are registered with the Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality Authority and licensed by the Department Of Community Services
Our service is open from 7:30am – 6:00pm, Monday to Friday, closing only on public holidays.
Our outdoor and playground designed for developing and testing skills in safe, creative play environments. Children have opportunities to:
- Develop skills in negotiating the environment (including risks);
- Learn how to use equipment safely and for its designed purpose;
- Develop coordination and orientation skills;
- Take acceptable risks; and
- Learn about the consequences (positive/negative) of risk taking
Our service also features 2 separate age appropriate indoor learning environments and separate eating area:
- Kangaroo Room (Toddlers) 2-3 years
- Possum Room (Pre-schoolers) 3-5 years
- Meals – We provide four meals a day:
- Nappy and Wipes
- Preschool Program