Sydney Community Services (SCS) is dedicated to a strong community presence and is committed to supporting people to live full and independent lives, engaging communities, supporting volunteering and delivering care and support at the times when people need it most.
We are currently seeking a highly organised and experienced Office Manager to cover maternity leave. The Office Manager is a senior position responsible for providing high quality administration services to SCS’ clients/participants, volunteers, staff, Senior Management, the Board and other service providers in accordance with legislation and practice within a professional and ethical framework.
Contract of up to twelve (12) months, based at 1 Pottery Lane, Lane Cove.
The role will include a number of responsibilities, ranging from:
• Ensure the efficient running of the office and provide backup support to other staff as necessary. Maintain daily operations and procedures for the office.
• Schedule and organise all meetings, providing agendas for all meetings and recording accurate minutes.
• Manage the process and review and revise SCS Policy and Procedures
• Management of SCS vehicle fleet
• Manage and oversee the accounts payable. Support with daily operations of finance.
• Supervise and manage workload of the Receptionist and Office Administration Assistant
• Manage property maintenance issues reported by staff, document any WH&S and Continuous Improvement issues reported by staff in the Register.
• Oversee and manage the My Aged Care Portal, Client Management System and Reporting Portal for SCS.
• All other work appointed by the CEO
Skills and Experience
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks
• Advanced IT skills
• Initiative and problem solving skills
• Reliability, adaptability and discretion
• Attention to detail
• Leadership and the ability to make things happen