Executive Assistant / Office Manager
About our Company TOBCO
We are a busy medium sized Civil and Electrical Contractor that undertakes a variety of projects for builders, developers, councils and tier 1 contractors. As a company we are ASP 1 accredited and RMS accredited. We have an emphasis on delivering quality and timely work, while using our own resources being our employees, plant and equipment.
We are proud to be featured in The Financial Review’s 2018 Fast 100 List. We are looking for a motivated and dynamic Executive Assistant / Office Manager to assist us in maintaining our reputation for quality work and drive our business further.
About the position
- Work closely with our two Directors, providing personal and operational support.
- Providing excellent operational effectiveness, whilst helping to improve business processes, procedures and the overall efficiency of the Directors and business.
- General administration duties including (but not limited to); Preparation of confidential correspondence, proofreading, maintaining meeting minutes, ad-hoc reporting, presentations, credit applications, management reports, appropriately directing all postal and online enquiries.
- Diary management, scheduling meetings, booking meeting rooms, set up and co-ordination of equipment e.g. teleconference video/audio.
- Liaising externally with clients, government bodies and companies, and internally with all employees.
- Travel bookings (domestic and international).
- Assessing and delegating tasks to appropriate business units/staff on behalf of the Directors.
- Assisting with HR functions such as preparing contracts for all new starters, HR file management, prepare performance management reviews and appraisals, place recruitment ads, filter candidates, scheduling interviews, and facilitate on-boarding of new hires.
- Immigration and visa sponsorship enquiries and applications, in cooperation with immigration agents.
- Purchasing furniture, and equipment as needed.
- Taking the lead with coordinated social activities for the business
- Process Registration, CTP transactions and RMS, & other vehicle related notices.
- Reconcile expenses for Directors credit card expenses
- Accounts Payable/Receivable support when required
- Develop posts for social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Provide leadership in all areas of safety quality and professionalism. Refer employees to company policies and procedures when needed.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar capacity
- A degree in business management, or applicable field, or equivalent
- Self-Motivated with strong initiative
- Resilient, positive mindset and able to stay calm under pressure
- A flexible, can-do attitude
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritise tasks, in line with business needs, and work across a number of projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Google Suite
- High level of accountability and commitment to TOBCO’s mission and objectives
- An understanding of the construction industry preferred, but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive renumeration package, based on level of experience
- Excellent exposure to all aspects of the business and industry
- Autonomous Role where you can demonstrate leadership
- You are a key member of a close-knit team
Job Type: Full-time permanent engagement