- This event has passed.
1-Day Urban Retreat in Centennial Park
18 October 2018$220
ONE WHOLE DAY: 7:30am – 4:30pm
A top-up. A Spring recharge – right when you need it.
Take a personal day and join Mitch for a seriously special day of self-care, fresh air and recharging.
Reward yourself with this 1-day Retreat in Centennial Park.
Here’s why we’re excited about what’s in store …
* Enjoy the beautiful Spring blooms & peaceful, relaxing vibe in the park.
* Outdoor Yoga with a beautiful view right over the park.
* A guided meditation walk in the park Labyrinth, to live acoustic music.
* Be inspired by our self-care and intention setting workshop and Yoga practice.
* Yummy, healthy catered picnic lunch, snacks and treats.
* Plenty of free time to soak up the park vibe, and do YOUR thing.
* Space & permission to be alone … or connect with lovely like-minded souls.
* Bring your bestie and share this beautiful day together.
– 2 Outdoor Yoga classes
– Guided Meditation Labyrinth walk
– Self-care & intention setting workshop
– All yummy catered healthy food & snacks
– BONUS 25% discount voucher for Private Session with Mitch.
Free time options:
– Take a bike ride (bicycles are for hire inside the park, or BYO)
– Take a wander around, feed the ducks & soak up some sunshine & fresh air
– Lie under a tree and read a book … just like they used to in the movies.
– Ditch the agenda and just BE!
ABOUT YOUR HOST, Mitch (Michelle) Gibson.
Mitch is a super-busy human who loves and knows the priceless value of mini-breaks, re-sets and doing what brings you joy, in beautiful places.
She loves escaping for whenever she can, and understands that when you’ve only got one day to recharge, that doing LESS, and choosing YOU is a smart way to top up.
Mitch excels in creating & hosting retreats that combine her passion for Yoga, with her love of getting away and relaxing like busy humans should. Hosting her first retreat in 2009, Mitch”s getaways are a catalyst in restoring so many busy people’s lives.
PRAISE FOR MITCH’S 1-day retreats:
“Absolute Bliss. Mitch and her team created a brilliant day of ME-time.”
“Thank you for a sensational day. I”ve been telling everyone I meet about it! I felt totally nurtured, nourished and supported.”