- This event has passed.
Beginners Yoga 8wk Course
19 March 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Tuesday, repeating until 19 March 2019
If you’ve never done Yoga before, our BEGINNER Yoga course is for you.
This 8-week course brings Yoga right back to basics, starting at the beginning. It’s a safe, empowering way to learn and practice Yoga in the body that YOU have, at the moment.
The ideal non-threatening starting point – we’ll guide you through:
* Basic Yoga technique and alignment
* English names of the poses – nothing tricky to remember.
* Learn about how these poses are beneficial, and which ones we avoid – when new to Yoga.
* Simple breathing and relaxation techniques.
* We’ll slow down enough to really listen in to our bodies (bypassing expectations) and explore self care instead.
* No crazy poses or taking you our of your comfort zone. This is genuinely for beginner Yogi’s – we promise.
A fun, approachable learning environment where every BODY is cared for & accepted, and you can ask as many questions as you need. It will give you the confidence to say, “I do Yoga” – and to progress into other Yoga classes if you wish.
From Teenagers right through to Seniors – all ages are welcomed into this ideal learning environment for new Yogi’s & beginner Yoga on Sydney’s north shore.
Led by Mitch (Michelle) Gibson