- This event has passed.
Finding Balance Teens Yoga Workshop
3 February 2019 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm$39
Life as a busy teenager can be challenging. With so many things to juggle and manage – some structure and focus on creating more BALANCE in all areas of your life, can really help.
Our FINDING BALANCE WORKSHOP for high school boys and girls will be delivered in an engaging format through a fun, positive filter – with group discussion as well as individual reflection time.
During the workshop we’ll:
– Dig into where you most need balance, with an enlightening Life-Wheel activity – bringing clarity to what is really important to you.
– Learn how to create more space and cultivate more energy for the things that light you up whilst exploring tools to tackle the necessary, though-not-so-favourite tasks too.
– Unpack ways to optimise sleep hygeine, nutrition, emotional and mental health, relationships and physical health.
– Check out the concepts of mindfulness and unpack simple & effective techniques so you feel in control & calm.
– Enjoy a 30 min Teens Yoga session.
– Gain clarity around what is important to you and ways to prioritise
– Build strategies to remain stress-free and calm – right when you need to.
– Develop self care practices to help future proof yourself from the effects of overwhelm.
If you’re already a little uneasy at the thought of the new school year, this workshop is for you.
Our Finding Balance Workshop will work well as an introduction to the Teens Yoga Course’s term 1 theme: BALANCE – though is also really helpful on its own. See our website for course details.
Led by Teens Yoga specialist, Heather Lynn.