- This event has passed.
Kids Toy Swap
11 August 2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Are your kid’s toys lying around unused? Do you have a musical instrument gathering dust or sporting equipment that your children have outgrown or didn’t ever use? Swap them for something new!
• Bring up to six quality items that are clean and undamaged.
• Drop them off between 11:00am – 11:45am. You will be given one token for each item that you bring.
• The swap starts at 12:00pm sharp. Participants will be allowed into the swap area and can choose any items. You can take one item for each token that you receive – e.g. if you bring four items you will get four tokens and can take up to four ‘new’ items.
• Once you’ve chosen your ‘new’ items, a swap volunteer will take your tokens at the exit. Take your new items home and enjoy!
• We will not accept items that are dirty, torn, stained or in poor condition. We will not accept items in bulk — this is for up to six good quality items that are swapped for other items, not for items being dropped off for charity.
Bookings essential: www.lanecove.nsw.gov.au/greenevents