- This event has passed.
Lane Cove Bush Kids – Grandparent’s Day
9 April 2021 @ 9:45 am - 11:15 am
It’s great to spend time outdoors in nature and even better to do it with your grandchild. Here’s an opportunity for grandparents and their grandchildren to slow down and take time to enjoy looking at and listening to nature. A bush story will calm us, a bushwalk will awaken our senses and nature craft will bring out our creativity. Grandparents and grandchildren only please on this activity.
To ensure this is a COVID Safe activity, please cancel your booking and stay at home if you or your child are unwell.
• Bookings and tickets are essential for both ADULTS and children for all activities. Once children’s tickets are booked out, any remaining adult tickets are NOT to be used for children.
• Activities are for 2 to 5 years during term time, 2 to 10 years during school holidays (unless otherwise specified).
• Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised by adults at all times on the activity.
• Most activities are NOT stroller friendly and walks are on unsealed bush tracks.
• Wear appropriate footwear – runners or hiking shoes are recommended.
• Lane Cove Council reserves the right to alter or cancel activities. In the event of inclement weather, a text message will be sent the morning of the activity if it has to be cancelled.
• Safety on all our activities is always considered, however participants attend activities at their own risk and adults are responsible for their children.
• Further information – www.lanecove.nsw.gov.au/bushkids or www.facebook.com/lanecovebushkids