- This event has passed.
Lane Cove Bush Kids – Nature’s Nightlife
16 April 2021 @ 9:45 am - 11:15 am
While you are asleep, many Australian animals are awake! We’ll have a look at some of the places they sleep and where they look for food. We’ll even make a night picture of our own to take home.
To ensure this is a COVID Safe activity, please cancel your booking and stay at home if you or your child are unwell.
• Bookings and tickets are essential for both ADULTS and children for all activities. Once children’s tickets are booked out, any remaining adult tickets are NOT to be used for children.
• Activities are for 2 to 5 years during term time, 2 to 10 years during school holidays (unless otherwise specified).
• Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised by adults at all times on the activity.
• Most activities are NOT stroller friendly and walks are on unsealed bush tracks.
• Wear appropriate footwear – runners or hiking shoes are recommended.
• Lane Cove Council reserves the right to alter or cancel activities. In the event of inclement weather, a text message will be sent the morning of the activity if it has to be cancelled.
• Safety on all our activities is always considered, however participants attend activities at their own risk and adults are responsible for their children.
• Further information – www.lanecove.nsw.gov.au/bushkids or www.facebook.com/lanecovebushkids