- This event has passed.
Lane Cove Bush Kids – River Life
24 September 2021 @ 9:45 am - 11:15 am
It’s World Rivers Day! What better place to celebrate than along the Lane Cove River. We’ll be going on a bushwalk exploring mangroves and casuarinas, finding out who calls the river home and watching something bloom!
To ensure this is a COVID Safe activity, please cancel your booking and stay at home if you or your child are unwell.
REFUNDS UP TO 7 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT.
• Bookings are essential for both adults and children for all activities. Once children’s spots are booked out, any remaining adult spots are NOT to be used for children.
• Activities are for 2 to 5 years during term time, 2 to 10 years during school holidays.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult and supervised by adults at all times on the activity.
• Most activities are NOT stroller friendly and walks are on unsealed bush tracks.
• Lane Cove Council reserves the right to alter or cancel activities.
• Safety on all our activities is always considered, however participants attend activities at their own risk and adults are responsible for their children.
• Further information – www.lanecove.nsw.gov.au/bushkids or www.facebook.com/lanecovebushkids