Support your child’s transition from primary school to high school with information from this interactive webinar.
Is your child worried about the transition from primary school to high school? Want to learn strategies for supporting them through this crucial transition period? Join Ryan Usher from Headspace and Nick Kenny from KYDS Youth Development Service as they share their insights about the transition to high school.
Small Fish, Big Pond is available as an evening session (this webinar) or a day-time session (see listing for 10 October), to accommodate different work and life commitments.
Key takeaways from this webinar include:
- The top questions kids want answered about entering high school
- The most effective ways to keep old friendships and create new friendships
- How best to explain “resilience” to a young person and equip them with the right skills
- The most common reasons young people are presenting for counselling right now and strategies for supporting them in these areas
- How the cycles of “control, influence and concern” can help your child