- This event has passed.
Toddler Early Start Collective @ Sydney Therapy & Co – 6 Week program
7 December 2018 @ 10:15 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 10:15am on Friday, repeating until 21 December 2018
Have you wondered how book reading helps toddler language ?
Would you like tips and tricks to use during play time?
Do you want to learn more about rhyme and music together?
We have designed this group for parents / caregivers to come with their little ones; children 18 months to 3 years.
Parents love this group so why not organise the Mothers’ Group for a weekly catch up!
The aim of these sessions is to empower parents and caregivers to promote language development of their child through play and reading and use skills in every day life.
- Our speech pathologist Maree, will take care of you and has experience in running groups, most recently at Hornsby Hospital and shows great creativity and care.
- Through play, songs, stories and rhyme with your child, we will explore a new language goal each session that is practical for home and daycare.
- The sessions will help promote speech sound development and social skills through play fun with new ideas.
- Useful tips and tricks on how to use toys at home like playdough, blocks, cars, pretend play and more that will bring words to life!
- At the end of each week a “take home sheet” is designed to help refresh and revise goals. Know how to use these in your daily routines, bath time, car time, park time and bedtime are some of the best opportunities.
Session details and booking:
- 6 x weekly 45 minute sessions + 15 minute mingle with your child and their parent or carer
- Sessions held at Sydney Therapy & Co. Clinic, Unit 6/ 46 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove
- Session cost is $99 for the block of 6 weeks , $20 per session casual visit if space is available.
- Fridays, 10:15am – 11 am beginning on 16th November – 21st December
Contact us for more information! 0449619182 to ask us anything else.
Please note: Access to the clinic is via a flight of stairs with limited space so it is advisable not to bring a pram.