For Sale – By Harbourline Real Estate (located in Greenwich)
Charming, character-filled family home – 27 Ronald Avenue, Greenwich
Just 15 minutes’ from the city, this charming 3 bedroom home set in manicured gardens is a quiet oasis for you to relax or entertain in.
Ideal for downsizers or young families wanting to enter Greenwich with the opportunity to extend on this 746m2 block. It is a short stroll to Greenwich Public School and easy bus options to private and public high schools in the North Shore area.
On your doorstep is the bus to Lane Cove/St Leonards and Greenwich Wharf for a relaxing ferry ride. Or in two minutes you’re on the Pacific Hwy for the metro bus to St Leonards, Crows Nest, North Sydney and City. You are also within walking distance of St Leonards train station and the new Crows Nest Light Rail to be completed by late 2017.
• 3 bedrooms (one with built in robes)
• Full laundry with additional toilet
• Double brick construction and tile roof keeps you cool in summer
• The working fireplace provides a wonderful ambience and heats the whole house in winter
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating provide cost effective, easy living options
• Hardwood timber flooring makes cleaning a breeze
• Easy access to the large private alfresco dining area from the kitchen
• 1 LUG with small studio above
• Close to shops, hospital and bushland walks that start directly opposite the house
Further Details HERE
Sat 8 July 12.30 PM
- Wed 14 June -12.00 PM – 12:30 PM
- Sat 17 June – 12.00 PM – 12:30 PM
Information Obtained from the Harbourline Website. Harbourline Real Estate is a Business Directory Subscriber and we thank them for their support.