LOCAL BUSINESS SUPPORTING OUR LOCAL AND GLOBAL COMMUNITIES
Dear Local Business Owner
On Thursday 1st September this year, over 200 Sydney-siders will be attending the popular So They Can annual fundraising event at Luna Park to support the education of children in need in Kenya and Tanzania. We would like to invite you to be part of this event by donating a product, experience, or gift voucher to our silent auction.
So They Can was founded in Sydney in 2009 by North Shore mums; Cassandra Treadwell and Keri Chittenden. What started as a fundraising dinner at a local restaurant is now an international not for profit organisation supporting the education of over 3755 children, empowering communities via education so they can break the poverty cycle.
Your business’ donation will have a positive impact on the communities So They Can works with who are in critical need of support. To acknowledge your involvement in our silent auction we would like to:
– Beautifully display your donated item with logo or URL via our online auction website that will be made available to over 3,000 So They Can supporters
– Include your business logo as part of our presentation at the event
– Provide you with our ‘Friend of So They Can’ e-badge for your website
– Give you a ‘Certificate of Appreciation’ to display in your business
– Invite you to attend the event (invitation attached)
See how your donation of a product, experience or gift voucher will positively impact the communities we work with in Kenya and Tanzania: http://www.sotheycan.org/ways-to-help/donate-to-a-project/
Thank you for considering being part of a great local success story that is a life-changing, education journey for all of us involved. Please email [email protected] or contact the office on 9966 5225 to be part of this prestigious event.