The lovely ladies at Bliss Hair and Body Lane Cove are ramping up their beauty regime for the warmer months, and share some waxing tips with us.
With the warm weather upon us, now is the time to get hair-free and carefree. At Bliss Hair and Body, we use high quality wax, suitable for the most sensitive skin. A creamy hot wax is used on all sensitive areas for the following reasons:
- It is less painful then strip.
- Hot wax can be removed quickly with a spatula (no painful flicking). This advanced removal technique is rarely used in most salons.
- There is no mess and the wax doesn’t snap.
- Hot wax won’t irritate or dry out the skin.
- It grabs shorter thicker hairs for a more effective result.
Top Tip: Gentle exfoliation before waxing is essential.
Exfoliation removes dead skin cells making the wax stick to the hair and not the skin, therefore making it less painful. Exfoliate the day before your waxing appointment and follow up with a twice-weekly routine to keep ingrown hairs at bay and skin super soft.
Our beauty therapist, Deborah, has been waxing for over 20 years and recommends Body Exfoliance from Australian-made brand, NeoGenesis. This is a new generation, high performance, leave-on exfoliator, that hydrates as well as exfoliates.
For the month of October we are offering 20% off all waxing services on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Call us now for your appointment, on (02) 9427 5304.
Bliss Hair and Body is one of ITC’s fabulous Gold Sponsors. Without their support our website would never have been possible. #itcgoldsponsor
Address: 53A Tambourine Bay Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066
Phone: (02) 9427 5304
Facebook: Bliss Hair and Body
Instagram: Bliss Hair and Body
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at email@example.com
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)