Being surrounded by food, drink, and friends is all part of the Holiday Season. On Boxing Day many people hit the road for their annual holidays. It’s so easy to indulge a little bit too much and undo all the hard work you have done in the year to stay fit and healthy.
North Shore Gym has 5 tips to help you enjoy your holidays and avoid a Holiday blow out!
- Exercise in the morning – A quick brisk walk, swim or gym session will fire you up for the day and kick-start the calorie burn! This early morning sense of accomplishment will lead to a healthier outlook. You will make more mindful decisions about what you eat for the rest of the day.
- Stay hydrated – Try and drink 2 litres of water during the day and have a glass of water in between each holiday alcoholic drink.
- Find the protein and the “good fats” in your mealtimes to stop you looking for too many sweet treats later!
- Sit and enjoy your food! Eat slowly, enjoy and taste these special meals, lovingly prepared.
- Get some well-deserved rest, sleep and laughter time with special people in your world.
Happy Holidays from the North Shore Gym team and we look forward to working with you in 2018. Keep an eye out for news about new classes and exciting events at North Shore Gym in 2018.
North Shore Gym
Level 1 Market Square, 24-28 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove NSW 2066
Phone: 02 9420 2815
Website: North Shore Gym
Facebook: North Shore Gym
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org