Looking for a divine Mother’s Day gift? Why not buy a gift that could help Delvena Women’s Refuge?
Delvena Women’s Refuge is located in Lane Cove. Delvena, provides accommodation and holistic support to women and children who have experienced domestic violence and are homeless as a result. For obvious reasons, the address is not publicised to ensure the safety of the people who seek assistance from the Refuge.
It is run by Manly Warringah Women’s Resource Centre which provides a range of support services to women and their children, including crisis and transitional accommodation, early intervention support, group programs and counselling.
Delvena Women and Children’s Refuge has teamed up with Two Good to bring this stunning Two Good Care package to all for Mother’s Day. With every Two Good Care Package purchase, another will be donated to a mum at Delvena.
The Two Good Care Package was inspired by a woman who arrived at a refuge with nothing. On arrival, she was given a toiletry set but for her, it wasn’t the toiletry set that made the difference. It was the fact the set was tied in a purple bow and that someone had gone to the effort to brighten the gift with a bow. This made her feel worthy and valued. This was a pivotal moment in her healing process. Each luxury care pack is sent with a purple bow in hope of recreating these moments in Delvena.
You can provide the pivotal moment by purchasing a Two Good Care Pack for just $75 including postage, direct to your mum for Mother’s Day. This pack contains a 250ml pack of Luxe Shampoo, Conditioner, Moisturiser and Body Wash. Your purchase will provide another Care Pack to a mum at Delvena Women and Children’s Refuge.
There are two ways you can purchase Two Good Care Packages:
- Visit www.twogood.com.au/lifestyle/and use MWWRC in the promotion code, or
- Visit https://chuffed.org/fundraiser/loveanothermother-MWWRC and follow the ‘perks’ down the right-hand side to select a Two Good Care Package for $75 – one will be sent to your mum and a mum at the refuge. The page also has a couple of other offers: $37 – will buy a single Two Good Care Package, sent directly to a mum at the refuge and $32 – 500ml Hand Wash with Lilli Pilli and Pentavin (for every pack of two purchased, Two Good will donate two to a family at our refuges).
Love the idea! Then purchase another for your girlfriend, your daughter, your aunty, your neighbour your cousin … the list goes on. It’s a divine package, beautifully presented, amazing 100% natural and toxin free products in recycled plastic bottles with the ingredients mixed and bottled in Western Sydney – with postage included. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
Thank you Lane Cove for your ongoing support.
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at [email protected]
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)