ITC is a bit keen on hamburgers. A simple meal that always hits the spot. We have been sampling hamburgers all over Lane Cove. Here are a few that we have enjoyed.
Imagine eating this hamburger with a cold beverage of your choice on a fine summer day. The outdoor area at The Alcott is a great place to relax and eat your favourite hamburger.
Louisiane has several different hamburgers on their menu for you to try. Miss ITC is quite partial to the chicken burger.
These hamburgers are a favourite of the ITC family and Mr ITC cannot go past an Aussie Burger.
The Junction Coffee Co (previously known as Pablo and Rustys)
The Rusty Burger has that Brioche Bun that is so light to eat. This is one you must try.
Generous fillings with an onion ring on top. So good.
This burger packs a punch and they are very generous with the chips!!
What is your favourite hamburger in Lane Cove?
Cover Photo: Chargrill Charlies Hamburgers and Fries
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)