Professor Mac – for all your Apple repairs, upgrades, support, training and advice
We offer fast, friendly, professional, personalised service at reasonable rates (read our reviews here).
We have over 25 years experience in Sydney as Apple training, repair and tech support specialists.
We can come to you, you can come to us, or we can provide remote support by phone, email or over the internet.
We are available 24/7 for after-hours emergencies.
Call us for a free quote. If we don’t fix it, we won’t charge!
Mention In The Cove to receive a 10% locals discount.
We specialise in providing:
- Upgrades and repairs of memory (RAM), hard drives, SSDs, SuperDrives (CD/DVD), wireless (AirPort/BlueTooth), operating systems, software, etc, for all Macs (iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Pro, Mac Mini)
- Installation and configuration of peripherals (iPhones, iPads, Apple TVs, HomePods, AirPort/Time Capsules, iPods, Sonos, printers, scanners, hard drives, modems, networking, MP3 players, digital cameras, mobile phones, home entertainment system integration, etc)
- iCloud setup and troubleshooting assistance on your Mac, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Internet and network installation and configuration (wired and wireless, home/office and mobile)
- Troubleshooting and technical support for software-related issues
- System tuning, upgrades, maintenance and backup (local and internet)
- Migration of data and settings from old to new Macs (even ‘dead’ Macs where the hard drive still works) and from PC to Mac
- Installation of Boot Camp, VMWare Fusion and Parallels Desktop (to run Windows on your Mac)
- Training in the Mac and iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) operating systems, Apple and third-party software
- General advice on all IT-related issues
- Onsite (in-person) or remote support (via phone, email, FaceTime or remote access).
Our regular business hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, and Saturday 9am to 1pm.
We’re located in Morrice Street Lane Cove, near the corner of River Road West. Please call, text or email before dropping by, as we are sometimes away visiting other clients.