Longueville Sporting Club (The Diddy)
The Longueville Sporting Club, more commonly known as “The Diddy” was established in 1938. Over 80 years later, the former Bowling club is now an established venue with it’s lively greens still thriving, playing host to patrons playing barefoot bowls and kids running around in open space.
Welcome to The Diddy!
The Diddy Bistro has been under the management of Steve Khella for the past 2 years. With a true passion for cooking which spawned at the age of 16 Steve has dedicated himself along with his wife Stephanie, to making The Diddy a venue for superb dining in one of Lane Coves finest locations. A true family run bistro in the heart of Lane Cove. – Steve Khella
- Mon/Tue – Bistro Closed. Bar: 4pm-Late
- Wed – Bistro: 12pm-3pm / 5pm – 9pm. Bar: 11am – late
- Thu – Bistro: 12pm-3pm / 5pm-9pm. Bar: 11am – late
- Fri – Bistro: 12pm-3pm / 5pm-9pm. Bar: 11am – late
- Sat – Bistro: 12pm-4pm / 5pm-9pm. Bar: 11am-late
- Sun – Bistro: 12pm – 4pm / 5pm-9pm. Bar: 11am – late