One of our long time followers is a keen shopper at the local Opportunity Shops. We asked her to show us some of her best buys. Below you will find some of her great finds. To be a really good opportunity shopper, you need to visit the stores regularly. Op shops have a constant turn over of donations, with new bags full of treasures arriving every day.
In Lane Cove, we have two opportunity/goodwill stores.
Vinnies is located at 89 Longueville Road. It is open from 9am-5pm Mon-Sat, and 10am-4pm on Sun.
Goodwill Op Shop, is located at 150 Longueville Road and is open Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri 9.30am-5pm, Thu 9.30am-7pm & Sat 9.30am-3pm – look for its fabulous pink facade!
Here are some of the fab finds our opportunity shopper found:
Two very good brands, Mimco and Whitner!!
The Black Dress and Trench Coat are both by Karen Millen. Karen Millen is known globally for creating beautifully crafted fashion for confident women who know their own style. Each piece is individually designed, hand-crafted and perfected by the designers in their in-house atelier to deliver their signature quality and attention to detail.
The hand bag is a Michael Kors. Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear.
What have you found at an op shop that is a bargain or a special piece?
- Do you think Lane Cove needs a commuter bus to assist people to access the Lane Cove shops during the Rosenthal Avenue Car Park redevelopment? You can answer our survey here.
- Do you want to find out who is running for the Local Government Elections on 9 September (and maybe ask them some questions on infrastructure?). Come along to our free Meet the Candidates forum on 31 August 2017. You can book here.
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)