The Lane Cove Village Fair is one of the highlights of the Cameraygal Festival. It also happens to be the day that we launched inthcove.com.au in 2015. This year we met so many ITC fans. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. We had heaps of people come up and thank us for fighting for more buses in Lane Cove and safer intersections. We could not do this without our great roving reporters and we met some of you on at the fair.
Thank you to Raeleigh for her wonderful In the Cove Cake. Raeleigh owns the Cake Shack and she does an amazing cake. If you want to order a cake from the Cake Shack mention ITC and you will receive a 5% discount. People were amazed that the laptop was made out of fondant. On the top of the cake, Raeleigh incorporated the following Lane Cove items:
- A map of the Lane Cove Council boundary area (which soon could be a collector’s item);
- A tree to represent leafy lane cove (but one branch was down);
- Pizza to represent the numerous pizza shops in lane cove;
- A steaming cup of coffee to represent ITC’s love of coffee shops and our PhD in coffee drinking;
- Parking sign to represent our nemesis the Lane Cove Market Square Car Park;
- A tooth to represent some of our foundation sponsors – Apple Dental and Lane Cove Orthodontics;
- A sign of NiBu and Romantic Notions – representing the new and the closed; and
- The smiley happy people of Lane Cove.
A big hi to everyone who stopped by – they loved our Instagram sign (which will be coming to an event near you soon).
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can subscribe to our newsletter by filling out the form at the bottom of our homepage. Our newsletter is sent out every Wednesday Night at 7.30pm and includes details of Lane Cove Events for the next seven days or so, and articles you may have missed during the previous week.