In the Cove is constantly amazed by the number of fabulous businesses that are hidden away in the Lane Cove West Business Park. We recently found out about such a business, whilst eating a snag sandwich at one of Storage King Lane Cove’s free community sausage sizzles. It was here that we met Michael from BigTop Shades. Here’s a bit about them #sponsoredpost
BigTop Shades is a Lane Cove based family owned business, providing quality pop-up marquees and promotional signage for over 10 years.
We are proud to offer reliable and quality products.
We have successfully worked with a variety of clients over the years. We understand that each of our clients have specific requirements, which is why we provide tailored assistance throughout the entire process.
Our clients include:
- Sport clubs
- Community clubs
- Real estate agencies
- Marketing agencies
- Business owners
- Our professional BigTop Shades system be set up in less than 60 seconds without tools
- Your marquee can be customised through high-quality printing
- Our frames are safe, engineer-certified structures
- Our fabrics are made for commercial use, 100% waterproof and UV-protected
- We provide full assistance with design and artwork
We manufacture three frame ranges addressed to all budgets and strength requirements. Frames are available in a choice of sizes and materials.
We can print your logo, text or picture anywhere on your marquee, walls, banner, flags, inflatables and more. We can print as little or as much of the surface area, according to your needs.
Whether you need a marquee for a professional event, your kid’s birthday or your club’s next game, we can help you.
To learn more about our products, visit: www.bigtopshades.com.au
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at [email protected]
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)