Summer is nearly here and nothing looks cooler than a beautiful crisp linen outfit. Zjoosh has released a Lux Linen range that will be your “go to” outfit this summer.
Having been used as early as 8000BC, linen is still considered to be one of the most luxurious fabrics. Zjoosh loves linen for its strength and durability. Perfect for the warmer days ahead, Zjoosh’s classic linen shirts are soft and breathable. They hold their shape perfectly and if cared for correctly, will remain a staple piece in your wardrobe for many years to come.
Benefits of Linen
Linen is a very durable fibre and has many benefits over cotton.
- Has a high moisture absorbency
- Linen is 30% stronger than cotton
- Structurally sound fibre so products keep their shape
- Environmentally friendly (less water & chemicals to cultivate)
- Highly breathable
Everyday Linen Classic Shirt
Enjoy the breeze fluttering through the swingy, oversized silhouette of our 100% linen ZJOOSH Everyday Linen Classic Shirt, complete with pockets for that added touch of practicality.
Being huge fans of relaxed, unstructured dressing, Zjoosh has paired their classic linen shirts with Tencel Weekend Pants and Walnut Plimsoles to create a look of easy elegance.
Zjoosh is a Lane Cove Success story. Zjoosh has a thriving online business, wholesaling business and bricks and mortar stores. However, it all started in Lane Cove where Kellie Rigney lives with her husband, Wayne, and their four children.
Zjoosh is one of ITC’s fabulous Platinum Sponsors. Without their support our website would never have been possible. #itcplatinumsponsor
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)