Shorties have only been in Lane Cove for a “short” time but this “little” bar and dining venue is making a big impact. Shorties have been nominated as Best Neighbourhood Bar in the prestigious Time Out Bar Awards.
Shorties opened in mid-November 2017 and have quickly become one of the “go to” places in Lane Cove. Did you know that Shorties is called shorties as it is next to the Longy?
In the Cove, followers have raved about the cocktails and menu selection.
Check out the extensive range of cocktails.
Here is a selection of some of the comments posted on ITC’s facebook page about Shorties Food.
It was great. Had kingfish ceviche, prosciutto and melon, beef tartare and whitebait (between two). Everything was delicious and the service was faultless. Really responsive waitresses and the food came quickly. Long may it last!
Just got home from a midweek drink there. Lovely wines, great staff, good food. The cocktails weren’t too bad either.
We had the carrots, risotto, lamb, so so good!!!
If you are a big Shorties fan you might want to nominate them for the Time Out People’s Choice Award. All you need to do is click this link and then nominate Shorties as your people’s choice (type their name in at the bottom of the form). Voting closes 10 am, February 9th 2018. If you vote you might win a ticket to the Time Out Bar Awards.
What do you think? Have you been to Shorties?
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)