International menswear brand D’s Damat has opened in Lane Cove. They stock casual, business wear and formal wear. They have you covered from head to toe, with a large range of suits, shirts, ties, belts, pocket squares, socks and shoes.
D’s Damat was founded in Turkey in 2002. They opened in Bondi two years ago but needed more space, so they have relocated to Lane Cove on Longueville Road.
They offer reasonably priced menswear with excellent customer service. Their goal is to:
provide affordable luxury to make sure you’re the talk of the town, whether you’re the Groom or attending a Wedding ceremony, you’re dressing up to go the office, or you just want to look good on your everyday outgoings. D’S Damat is for men who want to create their own style with different sub-collections we offer, from classical to modern, which offers a sense of elegance, along with reasonable prices and a smart look.
D’S Damat collection is produced, and stitched in Turkey, with 100% Turkish fabrics of the absolute highest quality. With natural tones and carefully selected fabrics, their designs add a noble look to anyone.
To make way for their Winter Collection D’s Damat has up to 50% off the Summer/Autumn collection.
D’s Damat has stores all over the world including Milan – so as they say London, New York, Paris, Milan and Lane Cove.
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at [email protected]
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)
This is a sponsored post. We are pleased to announce that DS’ damat is an ITC platinum sponsor. Without our sponsor’s support, we could not undertake our community work.