Get those Christmas Lights ready – the very popular Lane Cove Christmas Lights competition is back. ITC loves seeing a decorated Christmas house. A decorated house is a joy to behold. So get involved Lane Cove.
This annual Lane Cove Council competition aims to help our community discover the local Christmas lights that are proudly displayed throughout Lane Cove.
Which Streets Are the Best Streets To View the Lights
Lane Cove Council has an online map which guides you to the houses that have entered the Light Up Lane Cove competition. The map will be online here from 7th December 2018.
How to Enter the Lane Cove Christmas Lights Comp
There is $1000 worth of prizes for best home and best street and people’s choice.
To enter all you need to do is decorate your home with lights and register by 6 December to be in the running. The competition runs from Friday 7 December to Monday 17 December 2018 providing a wonderful start to the festive season in Lane Cove.
So set aside a night to have dinner at one of our wonderful Lane Cove eateries and then check out the Light Up Lane Cove entries.
Lane Cove Christmas Lights – Best Street Prize
This is a great excuse to get together with your neighbours and enter the best street competition. Residents of Sutherland Street won the best street prize for years and years. Which street will finally beat them?
ITC looks forward to seeing your lights.
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at email@example.com
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)