If you are like In the Cove and love a good brunch, we have some tasty suggestions for you:
This is brunch for two!! You will also sip Pablo and Rusty’s coffee.
Try the Ground Cafe’s version of smashed avo on toast with danish feta, cherry tomato, baby spinach, roasted nuts, beetroot and pumpkin hummus with a touch of pesto and poach egg. Sip Toby Estate coffee as you chow down on smashed avo.
Lil Lane Eatery Low Carb breakfast served with Dark House Coffee. They also have weekend specials.
Haloumi Stack with Poached Eggs, Avocado and Tomatoes.
Located on Centennial Avenue Lane Cove North (parking out the front) is Bella Bacio Cafe. This is their corn fritter breakfast.
If you love corn fritters, you will love Cafe Fink’s Corn Fritter Stack.
Galetes and Crepes at Four Frogs Creperie.
Smoked Salmon on Sourdough
So support local and eat local – what is your favourite breakfast/brunch dish in Lane Cove?
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at [email protected]
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)
ITC Business Community Supporters support ITC by advertising in our Lane Cove Business Directory. All of the above cafes support In the Cove. Please support the local businesses that advertise in our business directory. The ITC team is now one full time person and two local mums part time – we want to work with more locals. We want our local cafes to employ more locals. A vibrant Lane Cove is a wonderful Lane Cove #eatlocal