The Source Bulk Foods Lane Cove celebrates Meat Free Monday with a nutrient-filled meal the whole family will love!
- ½ cup coconut yoghurt
- Zest 1 lemon
- Juice ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- ¾ cup raw buckwheat
- 1¼ cup water
- Pinch sea salt
- ¾ cup your favourite mixed seeds such as sunflower, sesame or pumpkin seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup beans, cut into thirds
- 100g shiitake or button mushrooms, chopped
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Rinse buckwheat in sieve and place in small saucepan with 1¼ cups water and sea salt. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce to simmer, cover with lid and cook for 10-15 mins or until buckwheat is soft but still chewy.
- Toss garlic, peas, beans, mushroom and salt and pepper in olive oil until coated and place on large oven tray. Place in oven for 15 mins.
- Add seeds to a small oven tray. Place in oven for 10 mins or until toasted.
- When buckwheat is cooked, fluff with fork and mix through 3 Tbsp of dressing. Add seeds and baked vegetables and stir through.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing and serve. Enjoy!
May is the month to celebrate Mums! From the ingredients to make the perfect breakfast in bed; to gifts that show you care; plus the chance to WIN her a relaxing spa treatment, The Source Bulk Foods Lane Cove has Mother’s Day covered!
Enter the draw to win your mum a spa treatment just by shopping instore and spending $30 in a single transaction. We’ve got one per store to giveaway! For more info and to read about our zero-waste gift ideas for Mum see latest blog post.
The Source Bulk Foods Lane Cove
Address: Shop 12 & 13 Lane Cove Market Square, 24-28 Burns Bay Road (next door to Trendsetter Travel)
Phone: (02) 9420 5055
Facebook: The Source Bulk Foods Lane Cove
Instagram: The Source Bulk Foods Lane Cove
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)
*See the Source Bulk Foods Website for full T&C’s
The Source Bulk Foods is a #itcgoldsponsor. Without this support, ITC would not be able to undertake our community work.