Shorties Lane Cove Restaurant and Bar Supervisor
We’re looking for an experienced Restaurant and Bar Supervisor. This is a hands-on role where you’ll work closely with the owners on the restaurant and bar’s operations , including, but not limited to, staffing, customer service, reporting, cost control and finding new ways of increasing customer engagement that results in increased sales.
- Friendly team
- Intimate restaurant and bar venue
- Full time hours available
Restaurant and Bar Supervisor
Located in Lane Cove, Shorties is an intimate restaurant and bar designed to feel like home. A place for locals, serving food designed to share, craft beer, wine and cocktails.
We’re looking for someone who is creative, has initiative, is a team player and wants to be involved in continually improving the offering of the venue.
- Effectively manage the daily operations of the venue, including staffing and service
- Create a positive working environment, including training and mentoring of front of house staff
- Create a positive customer experience, effectively managing feedback and / or customer complaints or conflict
- Appropriately manage staffing costs
- Daily cash off and accurate reporting of sales figures
- Implement new ideas for customer engagement and increase sales revenue
- Comply with food handling and responsible service of alcohol regulations
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers (front and back of house)
To be successful you’ll have:
- Proven experience as a venue supervisor in a fast-paced environment, including effectively managing, motivating and training staff
- The ability to build strong relationships with front of house and back of house team
- Solid food and beverage knowledge, including cocktail making
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated passion for excellence in customer service
- Outstanding leadership and conflict management skills
- Initiative and a positive attitude
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- The ability to work weeknights and weekends
- Valid working rights
Casual Swimming Instructor/Trainee
Brewer Swimming is a boutique, family owned and operated Swim School in the Lane Cove area. With over 25 years experience in the industry we believe in providing our families with great personal service, innovative programs and results focused instruction. We are looking for suitable, reliable and enthusiastic applicants to join our team. Immediate start.
Please contact Narelle – PH: 0413 866 977 E: [email protected]
Admin Assistant – Walkers Party Hire
Walkers Party Hire North Shore is seeking an Administration Assistant. We are looking for a fast-learner, who is enthusiastic and adaptable.
The ideal candidate will live locally, have good knowledge of Sydney’s North Shore area and are flexible with working hours.
– Liaising with clients over the phone and via email to create and amend quotes.
– Managing receivables and accounts to ensure customers have paid invoices.
– General office administration, including filing, ordering stock and taking payments via EFTPOS.
– Supporting the General Manager in the smooth operation of the office.
– Running the social media campaigns for the franchise, including Facebook, Instagram and other promotional material.
– General duties in cleaning – keeping the office tidy and on occasion, assisting warehouse staff to clean/organise equipment prior to delivery.
– 2-3 days a week – Must be able to work Monday and Thursday from 9am-3pm
– Further hours available during peak demand seasons.
– Strong computer skills
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Positive telephone manner
– Excellent English proficiency
Please note: Previous customer service or administration experience is favoured but not required!
IMMEDIATE START – Please email your CV to [email protected]
More info about Walkers Party Hire here.