The NSW Government launched Dine & Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about and support dining, arts and tourism businesses.
How Many Vouchers Can I Apply For?
Lane Cove residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers worth $100 in total.
2 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers to be used for dining in restaurants, cafés, bars, wineries, pubs or clubs.
2 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
When Can The Vouchers Be Used?
- can be used 7 days a week, including public holidays;
- can be used at participating NSW businesses that are registered as COVID Safe.
You must use the vouchers by 30 June 2021.
Where Can I Use the Vouchers in Lane Cove?
The local restaurants who have signed up for the scheme (as of 30 March 2021) are:
Peanut Butter Jelly
Via Napoli Lane Cove
Lil Lane Eatery
Little Red Robin
Guzman Y Gomez Lane Cove
Da Mak Fusion
The Social Room
How Can I Apply For a Dine and Discover Voucher?
To apply, you’ll need a MyServiceNSW account.
If you use the My Service App to check into restaurants etc., you have already downloaded the correct app. You access the vouchers under the ‘Vouchers’ section of the Service NSW app and via email.
If you have not downloaded the app, you will need to register and have proof of identity documents (2 documents) – such as your NSW driver licence, Medicare card, Australian passport.
If successful, you’ll:
- find the vouchers under the ‘Vouchers’ section of the Service NSW app within an hour.
- receive an email from Service NSW with the vouchers available to download and print.
The Fine Print
Each voucher can only be used:
- once (if the bill is less than $25, the remaining balance is given up and cannot be used)
- with participating businesses
- on or before the expiry date.
Vouchers cannot be:
- redeemed for cash
- used for:
- takeaway meals
- online orders (Dine NSW Vouchers only).
To find out more, visit Service NSW here.