Adding your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Service NSW app
You’ll first need a MyServiceNSW Account and the latest version of the Service NSW app. We have heard stories that its much easier if you make sure your Service NSW app is up to date before attempting to do this
This is the way ITC did it so here is some step by step instructions:
If you’re using the Express Plus Medicare app:
- Open the Express Plus Medicare app.
2. Select ‘Proof of vaccinations’ from Services.
3. Select ‘View history’.
4. Select your name, then ‘View COVID-19 digital certificate’.
5. Select ‘Share with check in app’.
6. Select ‘Service NSW’ and follow the prompts.
7. Log in to your Service NSW app and follow the prompts to add your certificate to your profile.
8. And then it appears in your Service NSW app at the top alongside your drivers licence – swipe right to find it.
If you’re using your Medicare online account through myGov:
- Sign in to your myGov account using a browser on your device.
- Select ‘Medicare’.
- Select ‘View proof’ in Proof of vaccinations.
- Select ‘View history’.
- Select your name.
- Select ‘Share with check in app’.
- Select ‘Service NSW’ and follow the prompts.
- Log in to your Service NSW app and follow the prompts to add your certificate to your profile.
Lane Cove Council Election Survey – Closing Soon
Get Your Local News on Different Platforms
Are you an ITC SUPERFAN? We know many of you are! For those who are not, we have so many platforms to follow. Don’t miss out!
Instagram – www.instagram.com/inthecove/
Newsletter – https://inthecove.com.au/sign-up-for-newsletter/
Lane Cove Chat by ITC– www.facebook.com/groups/itclanecovechat
Kids in the Cove – www.facebook.com/groups/861987681252413
In the Cove Podcast – inthecove.com.au/in-the-cove-lane-cove-podcast/
Weekly Lane Cove Property Update – https://inthecove.com.au/category/lane-cove-property/
As always, thanks to everyone for the support!!!!
Check out our Instagram Site click on the picture below.