Better Home Removals
Office House Home Removals & More – 5 Star Quality Ratings
Specialising in difficult Furniture Removals, high-quality House Removals and Office Removals. Better Home Removals do just that, Home Removals done Better. If you want the highest quality Home Removal, done with care and experience, then trust us for your next Office, Home or Furniture Removal job.
We are masters of High Quality, Difficult Removals including: Fine Art Removals, Precious Object Removals, Piano Removals and Luxury Apartment Removals. Our hardworking removalists have many years of experience you can trust – they’re not just casual backpackers passing through. You benefit from their skill, quality and speed on your removal work.
Home and Office Removalists Sydney Wide
Better Home Removals is a highly recognised and acknowledged name among the top furniture removalists in the Sydney, Northern Beaches, Inner West region and more. Your search for high quality, affordable home and office removals services ends with us. We offer a full array of furniture removal services and outlined below are reasons why picking our expert North Shore removal service to plan and execute your home and office relocation ensures the best bang for your buck
Better furniture removals means being better organised. Being well packed will reduce the time taken to successfully move your home or office, plus simplify and speed-up the unpacking process at your new address.
Ways you can help with packing:
- Use only strong, purpose-built, double-walled removalist cartons of the correct size. Single-walled boxes designed to hold breakfast cereals are really not suitable for transporting your delicate possessions or fragile items. Lots of small boxes will increase the time taken to load and unload, lengthening the time taken to complete your move
- Use plenty of packaging materials, paper and bubble wrap. Towels and bedding can also be used for extra protection
- Avoid packing fragile items at the top of boxes. Place a generous layer of padding on top of your precious items
- All boxes must be taped down flat (top and bottom)
- Write “Fragile” only on your fragile boxes (not every box can be on the top of a stack in the truck)
- Write the room destination clearly on the TOP of the box (e.g. Kitchen, Bed 1 etc.)
- An inventory list will be very helpful when unpacking, number each box and record the items packed in each
- If relocating to Storage , writing an inventory list and numbering boxes will assist you when you eventually leave Storage
An ‘essentials’ box is always good to take with you in your car on the day of the relocation, with the following items available for immediate use at the new location:
- Kettle, coffee, sugar, long life milk, mugs, spoons, medications, snack food, can opener, soap, toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpaste, cleaning products, a plug, a torch, clean sheets and towels for use that night, remote controls, phones and chargers, and some clothing as though you’re heading away for the weekend