Carlile Swimming Lane Cove West
Carlile Swimming is celebrating 65 years of teaching kids to swim well. With our industry leading teaching methods and experienced, passionate staff, it’s no wonder we’re Australia’s leading swim school.
At Carlile Swimming we are dedicated to teaching kids to be the best swimmer they can be. We offer small, personalised swimming lessons for children of all ages and abilities:
- Waterbabies (4mth – 2.5yrs)
- Learn To Swim (preschool age)
- Learn To Swim (school age)
- Stroke Development
We are also committed to continually improving our customer service and our new, purpose built pools at Lane Cove West are no exception. We are now able to offer our customers an online system and Carlile App, as well as self check-in kiosks. While our state of the art facilities offer:
- Two purpose-built swim pools engineered to the optimal depth and length for all our Learn to Swim programs
- Clean, warm water and internal air using the latest technology to ensure optimal conditions for year-round swimming
- An air-conditioned viewing room for parents and carers
- Spacious, clean change facilities with plenty of showers and family size change cubicles for minimal fuss after lessons
- A large, dedicated baby change area for our youngest customers
- Dedicated on-site parking for the convenience of our Carlile families
Ours is a genuine Australian success story, teaching thousands of children to become stronger and safer swimmers, and instilling in them a lifelong love of swimming. We are truly dedicated to helping children grow in confidence and develop their skills each week. We see ourselves as more than just a swim school, we are a family.
Come and see the Carlile difference for yourself! Pop in anytime at our Lane Cove West pool or you can contact us on 9188 1027.
For more information on Carlile Swimming go to our website www.carlile.com.au