Cryoclinics Australia is the leader in delivering cryotherapy treatments to Australians to assist with:
- body shaping
- fat cell reduction
- cellulite reduction
- sport and muscle related recovery
- injury and ailment management including the treatment of arthritis and inflammation
We’re so pleased to be offering this service to Lane Cove and neighbouring residents from mid-April 2019. Our ultimate aim is to assist our clients attain their body goals and feel more confident in their body.
We are currently offering pre-sale deals on treatments – please visit us our booth at 71 Longueville Rd to discuss our treatments and offers.
What is Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is a treatment that uses a method of localised freezing temperatures to achieve various health benefits for the human body. At Cryoclinics, we leverage cutting edge technologies to deliver:
- Whole body cryotherapy through the use of our state-of-the-art cryosaunas – for efficient body recovery and pain relief for sore joints.
- Cryolipolysis – a medical treatment used to reduce and eliminate fat cells. Its principle relies on controlled cooling to a temperature of +5 to −5 °C for the non-invasive localised reduction of fat deposits which allows our clients to reshape their body contours and shape.
What other services do we offer?
- We also offer fat cavitation treatments, which use ultrasound waves to break down fat cells.
- Skin tightening and cellulite treatments.
All first consultations are free so why not come in and see how we can help you achieve your body goals? We hope to see you there in April!