This property is on the market with Belle Property Lane Cove.
Nestled into the block and featuring a leafy rear north aspect, this double brick master-built home enjoys spacious sundrenched privacy in a peaceful cul-de-sac setting. From the double height entry and dining conservatory to the large capacity cellar and integrated poolside outdoor kitchen, the home is expertly crafted and beautifully appointed for family living and entertaining over three generous levels. It offers an enviable lifestyle a short stroll to St Ignatius’ College, premier sporting fields, waterfront parklands and Lane Cove/city buses. The house has six bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and parking for 2 cars.
– Open plan living & formal dining, family room plus study or library
– Hamptons-inspired kitchen with Carrara marble finishes & conservatory-style casual dining
– Optional teenagers’ retreat or guest accommodation on lower level
– Master bed has walk-in robe and ensuite, built-ins to other bedrooms
– Front & rear balconies, garden terrace and in-ground swimming pool
– Elegant shutters, rose gum floors, gas fittings and ducted r/c air
– Cellar/tasting room, prolific storage, internal access double garage
As advertised or By Appointment
24 June 2017, 12:00 pm
Simon Harrison 0433 100 150
Jess Goodman 0401 888 555