Pink is the colour of the season.
According to Kellie Rigney of Zjoosh, pink is not only for feminine bedrooms, pink can also make a striking grown-up accent in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms.
Zjoosh has just released a collection of hand-painted chinoiserie ceramics featuring a perfect shade of coral pink. Pronounced sheen-waz-ree, this popular decorative pattern includes Chinese designs, such as pagodas and bamboo into more traditional elements.
Pink is a colour which is capable of livening up any lackluster space. It’s a little braver than blue and somehow imbues the space with an energy that equates a passion for life.
If you’re not ready to go pink, the ceramics are also available in a soft blue hue.
Zjoosh beautiful home accent pieces will inject a cheerful, calm sophisticated and seductive element to any space.
Here are just a few of ITC’s favourite pieces from the Zjoosh Chinoiserie Ceramic range.
Zjoosh is a Lane Cove Success story. Zjoosh has a thriving online business, wholesaling business and bricks and mortar stores. However, it all started in Lane Cove where Kellie Rigney lives with her husband, Wayne, and their four children.
Zjoosh is one of ITC’s fabulous Platinum Sponsors. Without their support, our website would never have been possible. #itcplatinumsponsor
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)