You don’t have to leave Lane Cove to treat your mum to a special meal. We have some excellent Lane Cove Mother’s Day Dining ideas!!!
Treat your Queen to the best Mothers Day lunch in Lane Cove. Complimentary glass of bubbly on arrival for mum, face painting for the kids PLUS Lane Cove local, Tim Conlon will be playing a special live music set between 1pm – 4pm. Click here to book
Sure Cafe at Hotel Urban St Leonards
Show Mum your love with an exceptional Mother’s Day Sparkling High Tea, featuring High Tea favourites, finger sandwiches, hot and cold savouries, freshly baked scones, cakes and desserts. Book a table today by emailing [email protected]
Four Frogs Creperie
Mum will love the crepes and she will be made to feel very special.
Sydney’s best kept green secret is awaiting discovery
Celebrate Mother’s Day in the Garden at The Dragonfly Café in Eden Gardens!
Shower her with all the green-love this Mother’s Day by booking a table for either the buffet breakfast (from 8:30am) or buffet lunch (from 12:30pm). Click here for more info
What is Eden Gardens?
Eden Gardens is a huge oasis hidden away in Macquarie Park, on the edge of Lane Cove National Park.
With a lifestyle store, an amazing restaurant, quality plant nursery and a 2.5 acre pleasure garden, Eden Gardens is a great place to hold your next event or get inspired for your own backyard. So don’t drive past, drive in!
Give mum the day off and invite one of our wonderful LOCAL caterers to cater for a wonderful day. Click here for details of our local caterers
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at [email protected]
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)