Relax Coffee Addicts we have you covered. As you know ITC has a Ph.D. in coffee drinking. We always need to know where we can get our next coffee. So we hit the streets of Lane Cove to find out what will be open on the Queen’s Birthday Monday. Most Coffee shops are open but they may open a tiny bit later and close around 2 or 3 pm.
Woolworths, Coles, Flannerys, Jack and Co and 7 Eleven are all open.
Bakers Delight is open from 8 am to 3 pm
The other thing to remember is that double demerit points apply.
The following are NOT open.
|Four Frogs Creperie|
|Little Red Robin Restaurant|
|The Community Recycling Centre in Artarmon|
|Lil Lane Eatery|
If you want to finish off the weekend on a high pop over to The Alcott for Monday Night Trivia it is still on and sample some winter warmers.
See you up in Lane Cove tomorrow – ITC will be sipping coffee in one of our cafes.
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)