Put down those screens and recharge your batteries the old fashioned way. If you fancy a bit of table tennis, volleyball, bocce, giant chess and more pop along to the Games in the Park in Helen Street Reserve on Sunday 29 September 2019 between 2.30 and 5.00pm
The fun and games are free.
If you are new to Lane Cove come along and play some games and meet some new people.
It’s Never Dull
Games in the Park is never dull! You can play or be involved in:
- table tennis,
- giant chess,
- kids soccer equipment available,
- face painting,
- origami, and
- Two types of Jumping Frogs and
- A Treasure Hunt for pre-schoolers
It starts at 2.30 and goes to 5.00 pm
These games in park will also include
- Origami: Learn to create a butterfly with flapping wings and a javelin to be used in a flight competition. Small incentives for all child participants. On mid-afternoon
- F45 Artarmon Fitness: Our special guests will help us get strong and fit with lots of encouragement. Come and sample what this friendly gym has to offer for free! Sign up at 3.45pm for a 45 minute workout at 4pm.
Put it in your diary now!! We look forward to seeing you soon.
From the Lane Cove Community Chaplaincy team.
0400 299 751 (Karen)
Don’t forget water bottle, hat, towel and sunscreen!
Young and old are welcome to join in or simply watch. It’s free and friendly, so just turn up and you will be invited to participate.
The Games in the Park is an initiative of the Lane Cove Community Chaplaincy. Its all about engaging the local community and bringing people together.
If you enjoy some outdoor games, then why not come along and have some fun?
Games In the Park
Games will proceed if it’s just a shower or two, but cancel for heavy rain.
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at [email protected]
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)