Where is Burns Bay Reserve?
Burns Bay Reserve Lane Cove is accessed via Kooyong Road, off Riverview Street, Lane Cove. It is a peaceful spot by the water with playground and sports grounds.
Burns Bay Reserve Facilities
Burns Bay Reserve has a boat ramp which is inaccessible at low tide.
|Toilet:||Yes and change rooms.|
|BBQ’s:||Not at the moment – there were some BBQ’s but Sydney Water is doing some work so access to the BBQ has been removed.|
|Shade:||No shade clothes or pavilions, however there is plenty of shade as the trees are all mature.|
|Coffee Facilities:||No – however ITC recommends that you stop at the Riverview Shops before going to the park or you can go to Centro near Hughes Park after your walk for a coffee easy to walk to.|
|Play Equipment||They is a flying fox, swings and other play equipment.|
|Sportsground Facilities:||Burns Bay Reserve is a large flat area. Soccer is played on the ground during winter. There is a basketball hoop and practice tennis wall. The playground area is located near the sports area.|
Stunning Water Views
If you want to relax and take in water views, Burns Bay Reserve has a beautiful view. You can also feed the ducks ( but not bread as that is not good for ducks).
Yes – these toilets have seen better days.
Off Leash Dog Park
Burns Bay Reserve is also an Off Leash Dog Park (when sport is not being played). Burns Bay Reserve is used for soccer in the winter months
Do you have a local issue you would like help with? ITC is here to help just email us at [email protected]
- Sign up for the weekly In the Cove Newsletter
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram @inthecove
- Tweet us on Twitter @InTheCoveITC
- Pin us on Pinterest inthecoveITC
- Tell your friends about ITC (they will thank you!!). Remember to tell them that ITC is a website and they do not have to have access to any Social Media to enjoy ITC – we often speak to people who tell us they want to follow ITC but don’t have Facebook or Instagram account (you don’t need them)