LANE COVE BOWLING CLUB ***** CELEBRATION AFTERNOON *****
2 – 4 PM SUNDAY, 15TH OCTOBER
On this day our Club Members wish to celebrate the long awaited finalisation of several new Club facilities, and to thank our local Federal & State Government Members and Councillors for their assistance.
Our new facilities are:
- The Family Friendly Outdoor Area created between the Clubhouse & No.1 Green with financial assistance from Mr. Trent Zimmerman MP, Federal Member for North Sydney, under the Stronger Communities Programme.
- The Solar Panel installation Generating 25 KW commissioned in 2017 suggested and funded by Mr. Anthony Roberts MP, State Member for Lane Cove, under the Community Building Partnership programme.
- The Replacement and Upgrading of our BBQ Area funded by a Grant from the then Mayor Deborah Hutchens and the Councillors of Lane Cove Council.
- The Modernisation and Upgrading of our Bar Area to keep our Club up to date for the benefit of our members.
- Not a facility, but we wish to celebrate the renewal of the Club’s Lease of the premises for a further 10 Years with thanks to the Councillors and staff of Lane Cove Council who understood the need for a longer lease in order to justify the above and future expenditure.